The key to efficiency, automation. Automating the collections and deductions process is a sure way to improve efficiency, do more with less staff, and reduce days sales outstanding (DSO).
9ci’s Web-based Receivables & Collection Management (RCM) establishes and monitors your collection strategy with a streamlined, automated cash collection process — providing an accurate picture of open receivables and resolving thousands of outstanding invoices. RCM ensures that all essential customer information is in one place, on one screen, so you will always know your total exposure while on the phone with a customer. The system allows you to target, tailor, and automate your efforts to improve your collection effectiveness and time to resolution. RCM automatically records the history of all activity and notes.
DCS allows A/R staff to spend more time collecting valid cash instead of dealing with paper agings and the never-ending dispute resolution process, with the proven ability to:
- Lower DSO and increase cash flow
- Create and manage a customized collection strategy workflow
- Automate repetitive responsibilities & manual tasks associated with the collection process
- Establish rules and parameters in the work queue to enforce standard procedures and direct day-to-day operations
- Prioritize faxing and calling based on customer types to guide collectors through the next appropriate course of action
- Proactively manage receivables
- Determine collector performance and view DSO by collector, business unit and more
- Spot patterns in real-time and resolve issues immediately
Principal - Interior Investments, LLC
9ci's system eliminated our antiquated manual systems and offline spreadsheets and provided our collection professionals and supervisors with timely, accurate and usable real time data. Before 9ci, we wasted the majority of our time researching and accumulating data and now we invest our time analyzing the data and acting on the information. We chose 9ci because it presented a compelling economic value equation while delivering the information and results that our competitive industry demands.